Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Year Resolution

I have been neglecting my hobby for too long. Got caught up in a whirlwind of activities.Always thought I would find time for myself when all my commitments are over. But there is no end to it- when one job is over, another crops up. Between domestic chores and professional commitments there is no time to 'stand and stare', let alone to indulge in my own special interests.'That one talent ,which is death to hide, is lodged with me useless..' This year's New Year Resolution- to update my blog, add a little something every week, if not every day.So here goes- the first addition of 2011.
Multi tasking- that's what I have been doing for the past one month or so. Travel , visits, attending weddings,parties,exams,evaluation,annual day,syllabus completion, revision,trying out new recipes, updating finance,taking care of plots and flats- all come under the purview of activities undertaken. Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kapurtala, Cochin, Guruvayoor are the places visited in the past three weeks.A great get together is almost over and my children will leave tomorrow. Sid and Kivya back to London, Arjun back to Pune.And I? Once more, back to the routine- school , classes ,students. Yes, one more year has started.

4 comments:

  1. After so long.
    There is never a time when you could be free.If you want to do it, just do it.Everything around us moves,including time,except us.
    Have a blogging new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That is just what I am going to do this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog mom.u forgot to mention the confidence and smiles we had Whe. We believed we will be allowed to enter the flight as it was the airlines fault that they didn't mention the terminal ,the young lady from airport management who gave examples of defective levis jeans bought from the mall cannot be responsibility of the mall but of levis company itself,the tag team manner in which we argued with various managers,the guy who tried to tag along with us to get a free ticket even though he was carelessly late.well now thinking about it,if you had mentioned all that,it would have been at least 10 pages long and no one would read the blog.so good job mom and keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, son. I thought about those incidents but couldn't incorporate all of them. Besides this is the first draft. The modifications may come later.
    Hey ,ur comment should appear in Airline experience, not in New yr resolution. Wrong location.

    ReplyDelete